Thursday, November 13, 2008

Long Time Gone

As it would seem I have fallen off the face of the blogosphere, I am back. There is much to catch up on and a lot of new work. I spent about 5 weeks in Europe this summer and since then I haven't focused on much besides school. Senior year has proven to be all that I expected while keeping me the busiest I've ever been. I'll try to post work as chronologically as possible, but we'll see. I had a recent technological devistation; my 500GB hard drive crashed and was the only solid collection of my images. I'll be piecing my life back together, but in the mean time there is plenty of goodness going on.

New things I'm excited about:
-Senior Exhibition currently up in Rike
-Results of this year's Presidential election
-UD's photo club In-House Exhibition tonight
-The holidays
-My schedule next semester
-Prospective jobs this summer

No comments: